Today we are proud to announce that now we can root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 without any hassle. I get 10+ emails every day regarding the root method of the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5, and now it has finally arrived. GEOHOT officially released this root named towel root was officially released, the person behind the first iOS jailbreak and unlock.
According to some news sources, we came to know that XDA-Developers have paid GEOHOT a large amount of money to release the rooting process exclusively on their forum. Still, we have a strong connection with GEOHOT, and he decided to go with us.
For all the people wondering if what is Rooting? Let me tell you, Rooting gives you root access to your smartphone or any android device, which lets you modify and customize your device the way you want, including themes, apps, launchers, and more.
Let’s get back to the rooting process, but you should proceed at your own risk. Make sure you follow the method below correctly to make use of the rooting process.
How to Root Verizon Galaxy S5 using Towelroot
- First Download Towelroot latest version.
- Link your Galaxy S5 to PC using the USB cord.
- Tap Settings > Safety and check the Unidentified Sources.
- Now navigate to the storage space directory where you’ve placed the apk file.
- Mount it.
- Launch the towelroot application.
- Touch on the make it ra1n.
- Wait for few seconds to let it successfully root your device.
- To mount SuperSU application which grants originate authorization to your device.
- Unzip the folder and replicate the Superuser. apk from the Common folder to your phone.
- Much like the various other apk data, mount it.
- That’s it, you’ve now efficiently originated the Verizon Galaxy S5.
- To confirm root accessibility, you could additionally mount the Root Mosaic application from the Google Play Shop.
- Also do not fail to remember to update the SuperSU binary from the Play Store.